Wireless Display Adapter | Microsoft Accessories - Was this information helpful?

Wireless Display Adapter | Microsoft Accessories - Was this information helpful?

Looking for:

Microsoft wireless display adapter windows 10 -  













































     


Property for Sale in Mueang Kao, Mueang Khon Kaen - Thaiger Property.Update the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter



 

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter incompatibility with your device is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue. For you to know if your device is compatible, we suggest that you check on this link. You may also contact your device's manufacturer to check if it's compatible with Miracast. While waiting for their response, you may also try to follow the steps provided on this link to troubleshoot your adapter issue. Was this reply helpful?

Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

Having an issue connecting my Lenovo Yoga with windows 10 to the wireless display adapter. I'm using it on a Sharp Roku TV so I can duplicate my computer to a larger screen so others can see it.

Whenever I connect to the adapter, my laptop will lose connection to my home network and internet access. It stays connected to the wireless adapter but I can't seem to figure out why I lose network connectivity. My wife has the same laptop with Windows 8. What setting am I missing with windows 10 that will allow me to connect to this adapter and keep my internet connection?

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. User Microsoft Agent. In reply to Srider1's post on May 12, Get back to us with the result. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cisco anyconnect vpn download windows 10 -

Nero platinum serial key for free - video Dailymotion

- Drive pdf viewer download for windows 10